Pineapple Slush

Spring is here and Summer is just around the  corner and its the perfect time to have frozen treats. So why not make use of our tropical fruits and make some frozen treats for our family. My kids love pineapple juice instead of  the fruit.  So today I will be preparing Pineapple slush  and surprise my kids after the school.  A slush or slushy is a flavored ice. Add your favorite fruit to the crushed ice along with some honey or sugar if the fruit is sour or not that sweet, and blend it. That's it, slush is ready to be served. It can be made ahead of time and then freeze it. 

This recipe goes to Week 1,  day 2 of Blogging Marathon 100 under the theme " Frozen Desserts". 





Ingredients:



Pineapple diced 1-1/2 cup
Crushed Ice 1-1/2 cup
Pineapple juice  3/4 -1  cup
Honey 1 tbsp


Preparation:


Add all the ingredients into blender and blend until smooth.
Pour it in a serving glass, garnish with pineapple chunks or rings.
Serve.




Check to see what my fellow bloggers are cooking for Blogging Marathon 100




Also sending this link to Srivalli's  Kids Delight- Frozen Desserts event hosted by PJ for this month.



8 comments:

Gayathri Kumar said...

This looks super yum. And love your presentation. The slush looks so beautiful and perfect for this weather.

vaishali sabnani said...

That’s a wonderful slush , juice , chunks , ice - wow the blend would definitely result into an awesome slush . Fantastic summer treat !

Harini R said...

Wow! My little one is a pineapple freak and I am sure she will love this.

Srivalli said...

Excellent choice and the drink looks so yummy! I love pineapple flavour, and I can have this right now!

Pavani said...

That is such a refreshing treat for the hot summers. I love pineapple and this is a quick and easy treat to make with it.

Narmadha said...

Perfect treat for this hot summer. Beautiful clicks and it looks so refreshing

Suma Gandlur said...

I love pineapple and your slush sounds so refreshing. Perfect drink for a hot day.

Pavani said...

Pineapple slush looks so delicious and refreshing. I was thinking to make slush for a long time but never got a chance. Bookmarked it